LifeLabs Design Privacy Notice
LifeLabs Design is committed to keeping your personal data safe. This notice describes the personal data we collect, how it’s used and shared, and your choices regarding this data.
We may occasionally update this notice. We encourage users to periodically review this notice for the latest information on our privacy practices.
Last modified: October 18th, 2021
If you have any questions or concerns about your privacy or anything in this notice, we encourage you to contact us at email@example.com
- Who does this notice apply to?
This notice applies to all users of our website, referred to as ‘users’ in this notice.
Users in California should additionally refer to the section of this notice below which provides information regarding LifeLabs Design’s privacy practices related to the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA).
- What data do we collect?
The following data is collected by or on behalf of LifeLabs Design:
1- Data provided by users, if users choose to provide it. This includes:
- Email address
- Physical address
- Telephone number
- Payment information
- Social media profile information
2- Data created during use of our services. This includes:
- Transaction information: we collect transaction information related to the use of our services, including the type of services requested or provided, order details, delivery information, date and time the service was provided.
- Usage data: we collect data about how users interact with our services. This includes data such as access dates and times, app features or pages viewed, app crashes and other system activity, type of browser, and third-party sites or services used before interacting with our services. In some cases, we collect this data through cookies, pixels, tags, and similar tracking technologies that create and maintain unique identifiers. To learn more about these technologies, please see our Cookie Notice.
- Device data: We may collect data about the devices used to access our services, including the hardware models, device IP address, operating systems and versions, software, preferred languages, unique device identifiers, advertising identifiers, serial numbers, device motion data, and mobile network data.
- How do we use the data we collect?
LifeLabs Design collects and uses data to enable reliable fulfilment of orders and delivery of products to you. We also use the data we collect:
- To enhance the safety and security of our users and services
- For customer support
- To send marketing and non-marketing communications to users
- In connection with legal proceedings
LifeLabs Design does not sell or share user personal data with third parties for their direct marketing, except with users’ consent.
- What do we do with payment information?
- What about cookies and third-party technologies?
- Authenticating users
- Remembering user preferences and settings
- Determining the popularity of content
- Delivering and measuring the effectiveness of advertising campaigns
- Analyzing site traffic and trends, and generally understanding the online behaviors and interests of people who interact with our services
- What data do we share with others, and why?
LifeLabs Design may be required to share data with our affiliates and partners, at your request or to fulfil our contract with you. We may also share data with our affiliates and partners, for legal reasons or in connection with claims or disputes.
LifeLabs Design may share the data we collect:
1- With LifeLabs Design service providers and business partners
LifeLabs Design provides data to vendors, consultants, marketing partners, and other service providers or business partners. These include:
- Payment processors and facilitators
- Cloud storage providers
- Marketing partners and marketing platform providers, including social media advertising services
- Data analytics providers
- Manufacturing and logistics partners
3- For legal reasons or in the event of a dispute
LifeLabs Design may share users’ personal data if we believe it’s required by applicable law, regulation, operating license or agreement, legal process or governmental request, or where the disclosure is otherwise appropriate due to safety or similar concerns.
This also includes sharing personal data with others in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by or into another company.
4- With consent
LifeLabs Design may share a user’s personal data other than as described in this notice if we notify the user and they consent to the sharing.
- How long do we keep your data for?
LifeLabs Design retains user data for as long as necessary for the purposes described above. This means that we retain different categories of data for different periods of time depending on the category of user to whom the data relates, the type of data, and the purposes for which we collected the data.
Users may request deletion of their accounts at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. We may retain user data after a deletion request due to legal or regulatory requirements or for the reasons stated in this policy.
- What are our grounds for processing data?
We only collect and use personal data where we have lawful grounds to do so. These include processing user personal data to fulfil a contract with you, for purposes of LifeLabs Design’s legitimate interests or those of other parties, to fulfil our legal obligations, or based on consent.
- How do we secure your data?
LifeLabs Design is committed to the security and integrity and confidentiality of your information. We have implemented technical, administrative and physical security measures that are designed to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, use and modification. We regularly review our security procedures to consider appropriate new technology and methods. In relation to the security of your payment information, as noted above, we do not collect this information, and it is processed on our behalf by Shopify, whose security measures are described here. However, unfortunately no method of storage on or transmission over the internet is 100% secure, and so we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information.
- What about children’s data?
LifeLabs Design is not directed to children, and we don’t knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we find out that a child under 13 has given us personal information, we will take steps to delete that information. If you believe that a child under the age of 13 has given us personal information, please contact us at email@example.com
- What are my rights as a California resident?
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) allows consumers in California to opt out of certain sharing of their data.
It is important for you to know that LifeLabs Design does not sell your data. Please see above for further information on what data we collect and how we use it.
We do not track users over time and across apps or websites, and our app therefore does not respond to Do Not Track signals.
California residents may request that LifeLabs Design:
- Disclose the sources, categories, and specific pieces of personal information we have collected about them, how that information is used including the purpose, and with whom LifeLabs Design shares it
- Delete their personal information
- Disclose, for any “sales” of personal information under the CCPA, the categories of personal information collected and sold and to what categories of third parties it was sold
- Opt them out of sales of their personal information (if any)
- Provide a copy of their personal information in a readily usable format that allows the information to be transmitted to others
- California residents may not be discriminated against for exercising any of the rights described above.
California residents may exercise these rights by contacting LifeLabs Design at firstname.lastname@example.org